Happily Hitched


As if I couldn’t be more stoked about the weekend, I have a seriously exciting event in my future. A couple of my nearest and dearest are gettin’ hitched, and I’m already grinning from ear to ear. Anyone who knows them knows it’s been a loooong time coming and I’m thrilled to witness them finally seal the deal (er, you know what I mean). And wait until you see the venue. Amaaaazing. For now, I’m off to drink too much champagne and help the bride with fun last minute deets - stay tuned for pics! Oh, and did I mention I’m taking them?? Holy balls say a prayer they don’t blow. OYE.

(banner by Earmark)

Unknown  – (October 29, 2010 at 9:08 AM)  

Damm you! You made me cry. Everything you do is great as will be the pics. Even with a new camera we have no idea how to use!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXXO

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP