Is It Just Me...


...or does this image from Restoration Hardware make anyone else feel the need to rock a toga? And possibly an extra 4 inches of height? Don't get me wrong, I usually love the tailored looks from RH, but I simply cannot get down with their latest pieces. No seriously, I'm scared of heights and I'm stuck on the ladder I need to turn those lamps off.

Karena  – (October 14, 2010 at 9:16 AM)  

LOve that coffee table, however agree, really large scale pieces!!

I have a Luxurious New Giveaway on my site....Come and enter!!

Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Unknown  – (October 14, 2010 at 9:22 AM)  

Uhggggg. Right? I grossed out months ago when I got the new catalog in the mail. They blew it! I liked the old RH much better. What are they thinking? I just hope they still sell the fun stocking stuffers.

lisaroy  – (October 14, 2010 at 11:29 AM)  

I agree - 90% of the room is great but those 3 big lamps look like palm trees in that room - ridiculous! :)

Julie Sardinetin  – (October 15, 2010 at 2:58 AM)  

Hi - have just discovered your blog, and very much like what I see - I'll be back! Especially enjoying your weekly whiteouts.
Totally agree with you on that pic - I don't think there are any words...

Michelle  – (October 15, 2010 at 11:04 AM)  

Not just you, that kinda freaks me out.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP