Weekly Whiteout


"What would make this kitchen better?" They wondered. Well a glass roof of course. I mean, obviously. I know some people will disagree with me, but I find this fabulous. So the question is, great light/glorious view or cleaning nightmare/pigeon paradise? Go.

(photo via Light Locations)

lisaroy  – (October 5, 2010 at 8:58 AM)  

I love it - I'm all about natural light and depending on where you live, a good rain will keep it pretty clean. We don't have a pigeon problem where I am. And I love how rain sounds on a glass roof :)

Julie Holloway  – (October 5, 2010 at 2:39 PM)  

I love it...although my mom has a ton of skylights and they are always cloudy. But, her home is always warm and sunny. I say yes.

Amanda  – (October 5, 2010 at 4:06 PM)  

Wow! That is one gorgeous kitchen!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP