Excuse Me House, Can We Talk?





I hate to bother you, but you see, I've fallen for you. Fallen hard. With your huge shiny windows and lush foliage it was love at first sight. And every time we meet I find something new to adore. Your amazing ceilings make my heart beat faster and your fantastic fixtures and interior color palette that reflects everything outdoors make me swoon. So I was just thinking we should to take this relationship to another level. Preferably the one back at your place. Oh, and to make it even more interesting? I've invited your amazing photographer Hotze Eisma. Frun.

lisaroy  – (September 30, 2010 at 10:46 AM)  

what a gorgeous home! I'm in love with that row of green pendant lights - so unexpected and they make such an impact! :)

Unknown  – (September 30, 2010 at 11:23 AM)  

You know you'd be bitchin' and maonin' about cleaning those windows. She is pretty crazy-gorgeous though...

Julie Holloway  – (September 30, 2010 at 11:59 AM)  

those green drum pendants are about the best darn things I've ever seen!!

Michelle  – (October 1, 2010 at 5:39 AM)  

Oh, yes please! I love that the dark green is the main color, of the leaves and I bet of a killer lake near by...oh, so pretty.

carrie leber  – (October 4, 2010 at 5:42 PM)  

love this house! It looks so breezy and easy.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP