Breathing Room


Though it usually wouldn't be my style, there are so many things I love about this room. Forget the fact that I could live out the rest of my days inside Pieces or Jayson Home & Garden, there's just something peaceful and chic about this space. The classic sofa and vintage rug are a great mix with the industrial(ish) stool and sconce, and well, let's be real - every room is made better with a dash of Anthropologie. Ah, so many rooms, so little time. Now I know how Sultan Brunei must feel. Did you know that guy has 1,788 rooms and 257 bathrooms? He also has a reported harem of well, a lot. Hmmm, maybe his harem is the reason he NEEDS so many rooms. Wow, that gives my statement above a whooooole new meaning. Sorry, tangent, but I'm just sayin'.

(collected memories mirror from Anthropologie, belgian wingback sofa from Restoration Hardware, basket sconce at Vivre, round iron side table via Pieces, vintage oushak rug at Jayson Home and Garden, hammered aluminum small rectangular tray from West Elm)

Lila  – (September 29, 2010 at 10:53 AM)  

ooohh, lovely. I'd pick the mirrors, couch, and rug first! Great collection.
xoxo
Lila Ferraro

Rach  – (September 29, 2010 at 12:17 PM)  

Of course the mirrors would be anthropologie! I'm in love with them

Cassi  – (September 30, 2010 at 8:59 AM)  

I spotted those mirrors on Anthro yesterday, and I thought they'd make a great DIY project! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP