In a Perfect World...

LinkIt's a sunny 60 degrees, my riding boots are perfectly worn in, my purse costs less than $1,000 and my edgy but effortless jewelry earn me hundreds of compliments. I also may or not may not be a J. Crew model. Either way I'm stoked.

(Yves Saint Laurent roady leather hobo at Saks, cashmere wrap scarf from White and Warren, J. Crew stadium cloth peacoat, leaf ring by Sarah Perlis, Steve Madden olster boots, circle and diamond leather bracelet at Zoe Chicco)

Anonymous –   – (September 27, 2010 at 4:52 PM)  

I love the colors. Very classic!

lisaroy  – (September 28, 2010 at 6:15 AM)  

love every one of these finds! wouldn't it be lovely to win a little lottery money and be able to splurge? :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP