Frugal Fridays - A Persuasive Kartell


So there we were. My mom and I minding our own business, walking down a decidedly stylish street in San Fran. And then, through the fog, the red light of Kartell’s store sign. Like a beacon it drew us into its clutches. All acrylic and white glossy lacquer – pulling us in like a moth to a flame. Before we knew it, my mom had purchased eight of these beauties, and I was drooling all over their showroom floor. Two months later? The chairs have yet to arrive and let’s just say there’s a bit of buyer’s remorse flying around. Dun dun dun, daughter to the rescue! “Ring ring, hey Mom, it’s me. Just thought I’d tell you Crate & Barrel has an almost identical version of your Kartell chair.” Click. And so the CPU process begins. Stay tuned...

(Kartell Lizz Chair available at Y Living, Ypsilon side chair from Crate & Barrel)

justagirlLaura  – (September 3, 2010 at 8:11 PM)  

I love these chairs! I'm currently on the hunt for a new desk chair and think this would be perfect.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP