Fashion Forward - Gridiron Gang

Brace yourself; I'm about to geek out. Remember how fun back-to-school shopping was? The end of summer was always made manageable knowing that fresh pencils, crisp, college-ruled paper and the chicest Trapper Keeper were in my future. Lately, I've been evoking my studious self by hunting for new, stylish notebooks. You see, I'm taking this little class, and I'm convinced my performance is directly tied to my "gear." Well friends, I've found them, and they’re glorious. With an elastic-band closure, nifty slot for my pen and fabulous print to boot, these Piano Nobile notebooks from Chikabird have me heading to the head of the class. Oh, and did I mention they're refillable?? The hand-printed cotton fabric covers a black, Moleskin notebook and begs to be used again and again. AND, I was thrilled to discover this adorable grid print carried on to dish towels, pillows and even lamps. Okay not the side table, but it’s just plain fun.

Speaking of fun, be sure to check out more great Fashion Forward finds over on Obstinate Pursuit!

(all products featured by Piano Nobile via papernstitch)

paperpocket  – (January 25, 2010 at 1:49 PM)  

oh my gosh, I love them! The grid design reminds me of drawing mystic roses at school. I know they're something mathematical...hey, they were pretty!

Three cheers for refillable notebooks <3

xoxo

Emily  – (January 25, 2010 at 2:27 PM)  

are those pillows? love them!

Pretty Neat Designs  – (January 25, 2010 at 3:16 PM)  

Love that pattern! I'm with you on the idea that our performance is somehow tied to the quality of our supplies.

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (January 25, 2010 at 5:50 PM)  

Those adorable notebooks just reminded me I need one for my Decor8 Blogging Your Way class!

Courtney  – (January 25, 2010 at 8:22 PM)  

You know, I hadn't really considered refillable options since my own Trapper Keeper days - but if I had those stylish notebooks, there's no way I'd ever want to part with them!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP