Hello Lovah...

(image via Simply Magic)
(image via Curbly)
Your thoughts on chevron pattern wood floors...go.

Clair  – (January 7, 2010 at 4:35 AM)  

Floors? You want me to talk about floors when all I can think about is having an apartment large enough to have my huge, comfy looking bed, right in the middle of the room! *wistful sigh*

vmichelle  – (January 7, 2010 at 7:35 AM)  

I like them! Why do they seem Parisian to me? I don't know... They add a subtle pattern, texture, different-ness to wood floors. I don't like them when they're too worn or the edges seem to be lumpy and make the floor too ripply and not smooth - then they seem cheap.

2 by Design  – (January 7, 2010 at 8:31 AM)  

Hahahaha, Clair, I hear you believe me!!! Each of these photos also make me realize how low my ceilings truly are. Ugh.

Clair  – (January 9, 2010 at 2:34 PM)  

Low ceilings, boxy rooms and overgrown gardens. So much to contend with in our quest for perfection :)

Unknown  – (January 13, 2010 at 1:51 PM)  

lovely post. love the zebra stool/table.
the first photograph is quite calming. the orange touch gives that little sunshine always wanted in a space.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP