Weekly Whiteout

I'm a sucker for low cabinets, especially when they display gorgeous, all-white accessories. And speaking of gorgeous, I'm thinking of asking this wood floor to enter into a committed relationship. The texture is fantastic, and the color? Yes please.

Anonymous –   – (January 19, 2010 at 11:23 AM)  

This is so beautiful, I too love the wooden floors. Perfect! Love your blog by the way =)

Mise  – (January 19, 2010 at 12:17 PM)  

Oh yes to the floor. It doesn't have that quality of brownness to which I object so much in wood. The whole ensemble is lovely.

Clair  – (January 19, 2010 at 4:02 PM)  

As light and airy as I have come to expect from your weekly white-outs. Just as beautiful too! I love that low cabinets give the room a feeling of EVEN more height. Think that would work in my little semi? :)

2 by Design  – (January 19, 2010 at 4:16 PM)  

Clair, absolutely! I'm a huge fan of low cabinets in EVERY home. Speaking of being a huge fan, I'm so sorry I keep missing Fashion Forward Mondays!! I love it so, and just keep running out of time. Ugh. I won't let it slip away next week, I promise!

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (January 23, 2010 at 8:29 PM)  

Hahah you have to let me know what the floor says in response to your 'proposal'!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP