Fashion Forward - New Year, New Loves

Hellllloooooo 2010! Everyone survive the holidays?? I'm happy to say we made it through with flying colors in my neck of the woods, even managing to catch up with friends, family and much needed sleep. Woot! Now it's back to the grind and I must say I'm having a hard time getting into the swing of things. On that note, I think I'll put work aside for just a tad longer and share some of the delicious new items at West Elm. Admittedly, I was already pretty excited for a new decade and a fresh start, but with any of these lovelies in my corner, this year is bound to be bright. Mmmmm, shiny new décor... honestly, is there anything better?

Find more fabulous Fashion Forward finds (say that three times fast) over on Obstinate Pursuit!

(all items by West Elm! 2x2 console desk, round uplight table lamp, wrap dining chair, modular shelf, wood boxes with lacquered lids, andalusia rug)

Krystle@CraftyHabit  – (January 4, 2010 at 9:48 AM)  

The white and yellow scream Spring!!! Oh I wish it were Spring already :(

Clair  – (January 4, 2010 at 10:10 AM)  

Gosh! I would never get any work done if I was sat in an office that looked like that. I would be far too worried about spilling my tea everywhere or gawking at the loveliness around me.

I think I could manage some of those box files and maybe some cheery stationary though!

Bring on spring x

Mae  – (January 4, 2010 at 12:51 PM)  

Great colors. Very springy and light. I can't wait for the sun to return. :)

<3Mae

Unknown  – (January 4, 2010 at 2:12 PM)  

Oh that lamp is great. It comes in a bone/capiz shell type finish too! Must go see in person!

Emily  – (January 4, 2010 at 2:16 PM)  

I would love one of each...please! What a great color combo!

Pretty Neat Designs  – (January 4, 2010 at 2:40 PM)  

Love the lamp and rug! My office could really use some sprucing up. I should get on that this year. Happy New Year!

Amanda  – (January 4, 2010 at 6:21 PM)  

Love that lamp! West Elm always has the prettiest things :) Happy New Year! I know, it's taking me a while to get back into working again. I was so lazy over my break!

Courtney  – (January 5, 2010 at 7:52 AM)  

Oh that rug. That rug! I love it. I like the boxes too - so pretty and practical.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP