Weekly Whiteout

(image via Decor Pad)

I love the look of various dining chairs at one table. These are made even better by how rugged each of them look compared to the glamorous chandelier and high gloss floors. Makes me regret ever putting any piece of furniture outside on the curb during my younger, now quite embarrassing, "everything has to match" years. Sigh.

Clair  – (December 29, 2009 at 4:59 PM)  

I love the look of a little luxury mixed in with a bit of rustic charm - though I'm fairly certain everyone's been through the 'must match' stage of home owndership x

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (December 30, 2009 at 10:01 AM)  

LOVE mix-matched chairs (i'd paint the turquoise or red though...)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP