Weekly Whiteout

(image from Location05)

Beautiful high ceilings. Check. Abundance of light. Check. Gorgeous high-gloss floors. Check. Ridiculously comfortable slipcovered sofas. Check...I'll take it everything, please!

Unknown  – (December 8, 2009 at 2:36 PM)  

God that site was INSANE- Too much beauty for my eyes!!!

Clair  – (December 8, 2009 at 2:57 PM)  

Does it come in any other colours?

Just kidding. I absolutely adore your choices of weekly white outs - for all those same reasons. I want to curl up on that armchair and have a snooze :)

Mise  – (December 8, 2009 at 2:58 PM)  

Yes, I'm captivated by those simple slipcovers too. No colour, no fuss.

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (December 10, 2009 at 7:42 AM)  

You're so wearing me down... LOVING this all white room!

Jesse  – (January 5, 2010 at 7:48 AM)  

Thanks a lot for featuring us! I just posted about it on our Facebook page

Jesse
Location 05

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP