Fashion Forward - That's a Wrap

I LOVE beautiful packages. My mom is a gift-wrapping master and I've always looked forward to her beautiful presentation under the Christmas tree. Me on the other hand - not so much. I buy beautiful paper and grosgrain ribbon, and try with all my heart to replicate the wonderfulness I grew up adoring. Though, somehow, it's never quite the same. I'm convinced that my dining table has something to do with it. As if it's upset I use the space to take in another activity besides eating. If I had a dedicated place for such crafty things, however, I'm convinced I could do fabulous work. Or at least something close. And speaking of fabulous work, be sure and check out the other Fashion Forward posts today on Paper Pocket!

(craft station via Woman’s Day, board/craft shop by Lara Robby Photography, crafting closet by A Field Journal, image via Apartment Therapy, image via Anamama)

Clair  – (December 21, 2009 at 2:14 PM)  

I'm with you on trying to make my presents look as special as possible, but when you see craft stations like that even I feel a little intimidated! Hope you managed to get everything done in time x

Crafty Habit  – (December 21, 2009 at 2:19 PM)  

I love pretty wrapping as well and I'm always looking for new ways to package items as well. I think it't part of the gift experience!

Amanda  – (December 21, 2009 at 2:54 PM)  

Haha...it's opposite with my mom and I. My first job was at a Hallmark store and I've been a master wrapper ever since! I love the idea of having a special place to wrap presents. This year it was my living room floor in front of the tv lol

Courtney  – (December 21, 2009 at 4:38 PM)  

Someday I hope to have a craft-designated area as beautiful as those rooms!

Pretty Neat Designs  – (December 21, 2009 at 6:37 PM)  

I would love to have a neat and organized space like this. I have big ideas for wrapping, but the execution isn't always up to snuff.

Cheryl  – (December 21, 2009 at 8:27 PM)  

it is completely different with my mum she hates wrapping and it falls to either me or my brother depending who the present is for.

Pretty Neat Designs  – (December 22, 2009 at 6:27 AM)  

What happened to the comment I left yesterday? Well, I said, I would love a place so neat and organized!

2 by Design  – (December 22, 2009 at 8:46 AM)  

Pretty Neat, your comment was just hiding! :) And Amanda, my TV was on too!! Ha.

Emily  – (December 22, 2009 at 9:47 AM)  

Those rooms are making me jealous! Good luck with all your wrapping :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP