Weekly Whiteout


Oh my, I can't believe it's been a week since my last post! Thanks to a nasty cold I've been down for the count and out of the blogging loop for several days now. But, I'm ready to jump back in and this glorious shot seems the perfect reason. I've posted Justin Patrick shots before and will surely continue doing so in the future. I'm sure you understand why.

P.S. Loving the table...anyone else noticing a trend??

Clair  – (December 1, 2009 at 6:58 PM)  

Oooh, I do love your white out posts and they all seem very seasonal. I wonder why?

Hope you're feeling better x

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (December 2, 2009 at 9:26 AM)  

Is it possible? Are you converting me to an all white lover???

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS  – (December 4, 2009 at 9:54 AM)  

Love your weekly white-outs...and your blog in general!! xoxo

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP