Ahem, H&M?

(image via Nitrolicious)
Could you please step it up and offer your home goods collection in my state? I'll settle for my country. Truth be told, I'll take it online or three days by camel. Who's with me??

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS  – (December 18, 2009 at 5:12 PM)  

Yeah, what?? I didn't even know they had a home goods collection! Um...seriously, it's about time they work their magic over on this side of the pond! xoxo

Clair  – (December 19, 2009 at 6:07 AM)  

Gosh, that's from H&M? I'm a lucky sod that has two stores in town - I'll have to make more of them lest I feel guilty for hogging!

k.  – (December 19, 2009 at 6:37 AM)  

Oh my gosh, that room / clock / bed / bedding, EVERYTHING is just amazing. Love it.

Unknown  – (December 19, 2009 at 10:58 AM)  

No dice at the new store? I haven't been over there yet. Maybe we should do a small email campaign?

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (December 19, 2009 at 5:54 PM)  

Ummm I am! I want that oversized clock and chalkboard sign hung off the end of the headboard...

Mise  – (December 20, 2009 at 4:46 AM)  

I didn't know of this either. It looks super. I'm off, full of hope, to see whether they deliver to Ireland.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP