Pretty in Platinum

For the most part, I’m a pretty casual gal. Any friends or frequenters of this blog know by now that as a general rule, if it’s not flip-flops and jeans approved, it’s out. Though I admit there are some days when 100% cotton and worn-in Joe’s don’t seem to cut the mustard. "Why?" I’ll find myself wondering. Well, I think I’ve finally realized that it’s my inner girly-self rebelling. “What’s wrong with silk sheets??” and “seriously, put down the microbrew and grab a glass of bubbly for ONCE!” I hear her exclaiming from time to time. While I don’t see myself trading in my ridiculously comfortable bamboo Target sheets (see previous post) any time soon, I figured a little visual satisfaction wouldn’t hurt anyone. That being said, girly-self, this post’s for you.

(calvin klein balsam jacquard bedding at Nordstrom, arteriors riviera hammered iron lamp at Quality Bath, image via This Is Glamorous, cupcake image unknown, champagne image via Snippet and Ink, platinum nina bed from Z Gallerie)

Unknown  – (December 4, 2009 at 5:18 PM)  

Ahhhhhh...so peaceful and pretty. I think you need to jump on my selfish bandwagon and NOT consider the men in our our lives when it comes our bedrooms. They just sleep in it anyway. We "embrace" it fully.

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life  – (December 5, 2009 at 9:55 AM)  

Just sent you an ornament in my ornament exchange! Thanks for supporting and inspiring me!

Cristin // Simplified Bee  – (December 6, 2009 at 7:28 PM)  

beautiful! love the iron lamp.

thanks for dropping by my blog. yours is beautiful!

xo,
cristin

Unknown  – (December 7, 2009 at 6:11 PM)  

What a darling room! I just love it!

And I'm loving your pretty blog! xo.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP