Ornament Love

(LOVE the ornament Erin sent me! A little New York style from a New York style guru.)
(my ornament for YSL is a simple dala horse from Jayson Home & Garden. I looooove Swedish design and think this would be the perfect addition for any home. Hope she feels the same!)

Just want to give a quick shout-out to Erin at Slipcover Your Life for including me in her fabulous, month-long Ornament Exchange! Each day during the month of December she's exchanging ornaments with blogs that have supported and inspired her and I'm thrilled to be one of them. If you've yet to check out YSL, put it on your list - it's fantastic, beautifully designed, and FULL of great style and design we all crave!!

Eileen  – (December 6, 2009 at 11:55 AM)  

Sooo cute! It's on my list of things to get this holiday!

the NEO-traditionalist  – (December 7, 2009 at 7:28 AM)  

What sweet ornaments! You both are so inspiring and the exchange is such a brilliant idea. You have to share photos next of the NYC ornament on your tree : )
XXX Kate

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP