Weekly Whiteout

(image via A Cup of Jo)
I love this bedroom. Though I'm a sucker for high ceilings and airy spaces, there's a lot to be said for cozy quarters. Makes me want to lose a day snuggled in the down comforter and all 500 mags. Ah, such bliss.

Unknown  – (January 13, 2010 at 10:26 AM)  

That is the fluffiest white bed I have ever seen. Like a cloud....I love that side table too!

Unknown  – (January 13, 2010 at 4:35 PM)  

What a BEAUTIFUL room! I am *inlove* with attic rooms.. so cozy. I also am a big fan of white - and your blog! XO!!

Clair  – (January 14, 2010 at 2:20 PM)  

I had an attic bedroom when I was a teenager and the sound of rain was always so comforting. I could happily spend hours in that room, with mugs of tea and girly magazines. Bliss!

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS  – (January 15, 2010 at 1:01 PM)  

This room is so dreamy! Loved the white painted exposed wood beams.

Anonymous –   – (January 18, 2010 at 1:47 AM)  

Hello,

I love the idea of focusing on your favorite color. I haven't seen that done in any other blogs.

But I do love the color white myself... so I might be a little biased =)

Great blog!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BlogPatrol

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP